Tuesday, June 1, 2010

scrap×scrap#25 is up!!

scrap×scrap#25 is up!!

In scrap×scrap, full two years passed.

I think that I am blessed with splendid sponsor and DT members and it is supported above all by participants and was able to do it to here.

Thank you very much.

I want to make an effort in future to have all of you enjoy it.


And new DT member increased from this month!

I think whether everybody knows, but it is Joei where it is played an active part by the design team of PRIMA.

These work which Joei makes is wonderful all; with rapture!

Everybody thanks!.

The theme of this month...

1. Use large and small circles.
2. Make a title white.
3. Use the blue sky photograph.



My layout is this ↓


I used the photograph of the last year.

Because there is an authority of sea bus near a house, it is a photograph when it went out for a walk on sea bus to Minato Mirai (at Yokohama).
Because I put most materials away for moving and had arranged it, I made it with only a thing in the hand.

enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment